Director of Business Development
Jeff has over 25 years of experience working with CPAs, CPA Firms, and their clients. Accounting firms of all sizes have relied on him for banking and business solutions. He has an extensive background in relationship banking, credit and lending, professional sales development, and marketing, The professional services divisions that he built for major commercial banks reached market leader status in both NJ and NY. Jeff is well known for his strong connections in the accounting, legal, and healthcare professions.
Outside of Whitman Business Advisors, Jeff serves on the Boards of several non-profit and charitable organizations. He is active with the NJ State Society of CPAs and other professional networking groups. Jeff received his undergraduate degree from Duke University and his MBA from New York University.
In his spare time, Jeff works as a certified tennis official for both USTA and ITA events. Jeff lives in New Providence, NJ with his wife, Donna. They have three grown children. He enjoys competing in statewide tennis, platform tennis, and basketball leagues.
Current Board memberships:
- NDRI (National Development & Research Institutes, Inc.) Public health research.
- ETUA (Eastern Tennis Umpires Association)
- Rotary Club of Madison, NJ
Current Volunteer work:
- Finance Committee at my local church
Former Board and volunteer work:
- Team Walker (youth programs in Jersey City, NJ)
- Institute of Medicine & Public Health (Medical Society of NJ)
- Grace Counseling Center
- Summit Tennis Club
- Crestview Swim & Tennis Club
- Overlook Hospital Foundation