We are very pleased to present MANAGEMENT OF AN ACCOUNTING PRACTICE in collaboration with NJCPA.
The Management of an Accounting Practice (MAP) web series consists of three one-hour webinars designed to enhance the skills sole practitioners and small firms need to position themselves for growth in today’s competitive marketplace.
The pass is non-refundable and cannot be transferred to another person.
Bundle Price: $69.00.
Log in at NJCPA.ORG and register today.
Staffing and succession planning
Rick Fisher & Phil Whitman
May 8, 2019
- Succession Planning: Remaining Independent
- Competing with larger firms for qualified staff
- The value of using interns
- Benefits for staff (flexible work schedules, paying for CPE and/or professional memberships, fun/stress-relieving activities, etc.)
- Managing Tax season & Staffing
- Identifying/building the staff pipeline for succession – pathway to partner
Walter Brasch, David Wolfskehl, Dick Shippee
May 15, 2019
- Marketing on a small budget
- Leveraging social media
- Pricing of your services
- Leveraging firm alliances/partnerships
- Leveraging existing clients (upselling additional services, getting clients to refer you to others)
- How to stay engaged with clients
- Expanding into new services/niches
Firm management and administration
Rick Fisher, John Raspante & Walter Brasch
May 22, 2019
- Firm scorecards and KPIs
- Preparing for a peer review Insurance (professional liability, cybersecurity, etc.)
- Managing/leveraging technology – the cloud, outsourcing, etc.
- Data protection/Cyber security
- Mergers/acquisitions (Rick)
- Getting your house in order
- Pre & Post merger integration