Event Date: October 24, 2019.
Specifically designed for partners and firm managers, this brand new conference focuses on best practices for building and managing your firm. Topics will include Advisory Services, Human Capital, Technology and Succession Planning.
- Date: Thursday, October 24, 2019 (Add to calendar)
- Time: 8:00 am – 12:00pm (opens at 7:30 am) EST
- Location: CTCPA Education Center, Rocky Hill
- Credits: 4.0
- Fees: $119 CTCPA Members, $184 Non-Members
- Early Registration: $99 CTCPA Members, $164 Non-Members
- Early Fee Expires: Thursday, October 10, 2019
- Instructors: Charles M. Smith, CPA, CPC, SPHR • Philip J. Whitman, CPA • David Wolfskehl • Will Yapp
- Field of Study: Advisory Services, Business Management and Organization, Information Technology, Personnel/Human Resources
Presented by: Philip J. Whitman, CPA – CEO & President of Whitman Business Advisors LLC and David Wolfskehl – Senior Managing Director at Whitman Business Advisors LLC
Whether you are a sole practitioner or multi-partner firm, join Phil and David who will share with you the importance and relative ease of adding Advisory Services to your service offerings.
- Build it, buy it or …
- The “Grand Slam” strategy concept
- Risks you will certainly face if you do not have advisory service offerings
Presented by: Charles M. Smith, CPA, CPC, SPHR, SHRM-SCP – Director, Human Capital Consultingat CohnReznick LLP
Session details coming soon
Presented by: Will Yapp – VP Sales, Marketing & Business Development at Right Networks
This session will focus on helping small firms understand how larger firms are leveraging cloud technology to improve staff and client workflows as well as launching new services and offerings to drive additional value. The session will provide insight into how these firms can execute on similar strategies without the resources of the larger firms but with all the same benefits to them and their clients.
Presented by: Philip J. Whitman, CPA and David Wolfskehl
Join Phil and David, who will share with you, recommendations to make certain you monetize your lifetime of work:
- Three ways to make your firm a more attractive merger candidate
- SPEED – Because Stuff Happens
- Lean M & A – Getting to the finish line faster with the four C’s and five critical factors