Join us for this interactive CPE workshop presented by a panel of experts in the industry who will navigate the conversation on Mergers and Acquisitions in the accounting profession.
These noted speakers will provide keen insight to help you better equip your decision making as you plan for the future of your firm.
When: Mon. Nov. 19, 2018
Where: 501 Boylston St.10th Floor
Boston, MA 02116
Time: CPE Seminar starts at 2:00
Passed appetizers and drinks to follow
Glenn Friedman, CPA, CGMA Co-Managing Partner Prager Metis CPAs, LLC will discuss:
- Anatomy of a merger
- Assembling the right team
- Identifying, negotiating & closing the deal
- Warning signs of when to walk away
Phil Whitman, CPA, President and CEO Whitman Business Advisors, will share with you:
- The Four C’s and Five Critical Factors of Every Deal
- Optimal M&A Timeline
- Deal Makers, Deal Breakers
Heather Sperduto, VP Accountant Channel Sales, ADP® will guide you through:
- Payroll processing in the Accounting profession
- Risk factors and measuring profitability to weigh the options
- Factors and strategies to improve valuation in the market.
- What to look for when evaluating a firm in an M&A that handles payroll at their firm?
- Maximizing conversion rates when choosing the right partner