Marketing and Communications have long played an integral role in helping accounting firms brand themselves to a large community of potential clients, as well as to strategically position themselves as thought leaders and solution providers for their service line and industry practice groups. At Whitman Business Advisors, we provide a comprehensive suite of marketing and communications consulting expertise including:
- Thought leadership development for subject matter experts, industry experts, and firm executives, to include topic selection, writing, editing and proofreading.
- Public relations that encompasses influencer targeting, media outreach, training and coaching; as well as PR agency relationship direction and budgeting.
- Advertising strategy that is both firm branding oriented as well as targeted to support business development efforts for service lines and industry practices; as well as ad agency relationship direction and budgeting.
- Conferences and events to support the firm’s intent to position itself as a thought leader through speaking opportunities, including topic development and speaker preparation.
- Pre- and Post Merger Marketing and Communications Integration (PMI), that includes acting as an advisor to the merger integration team by providing communications strategies directed towards clients, staff, and marketplace influencers.
Call us for examples of our work for clients and to arrange a no-cost Marketing Needs Assessment overview.